This Mad Libs thing is so much fun! Thank you for telling me about it.
1. Directing a first year to the broom closet (and not locking him in!) was my last random act of kindness.
2. Another place I'd love to live (for a year or two) is Boston, but don't tell Cassandra or I'll never hear the end of it! Despite their deplorable sports teams, Boston is a great town, and it's near enough to my family that I could visit easily and cheaply.
3. Be smart in matters of the heart.
4. Coffee, tea or hot apple cider? Tough call, either cider or tea for me please.
5. I really don't mind taking separate paths.
6. Our conversations reminds me that there is a huge world out there, with lots of interesting people in it.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to sleep early, tomorrow my plans include a kiddush and a high school musical (Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat!!) and Sunday, I want to bake Hamantashen!