Monday, February 2, 2009

Quiz #1

Dear J,

Well, the term has begun.  I haven't had much time to investigate things yet though.  All the students are too busy getting set up for the new semester to even breathe, much less gossip about Ackerly's disappearance.

The traditional "Beginning of Term Feast" was held Tuesday, and I've begun to make some contacts.  Slytherin has Herbology with Hufflepuff on Thursdays, so I expect I'll get more information soon.

In the meantime, I've signed up for an extracurricular activity that sounds promising.  Lavender participated in the Hogwarts Sock Kit Swap her last 3 years she was at Hogwarts, and many of the students participating this year were here when she was.  Bet you never thought my knitting and crocheting would come in handy on an investigation, but like Master Lend says, There is no useless knowledge.

 Queen Frysia the Fierce, one of my prefects, asked that Slytherins participating in HSKS fill out a quiz to help students in other houses get to know them better.  I hate icebreakers like this, but as Head Girl I need to set a good example.  It's hard enough keeping the Slytherins in line as it is!  ::Sigh::  This quiz isn't so bad, but I can only imagine the kind of touchy-feely drivle the Hufflepuffs are going to write for their House's quiz, or the sheer verbosity of the Ravenclaws'....

That's all for now.  Looking forward to our rendezvous next week, it has been far too long!

Q

************************************************************************************************************************************
 1. What are your three most favorite colors?
Green, Blue and Purple

2. What are you three least favorite colors?
Brown, Yellow and Orange

3. Your favorite candy is _________________.
Chocolate and twizzlers (but I'm trying to cut back)

4. Draco, Lucius, or Snape?
Snape. Hate the Malfoys.

5. Do you knit, crochet, or both?
Both

6. What type of kit did you ask for?
Anything besides socks.

7. Acrylic—has its uses, should all be burned, best yarn to work with (choose one)?
Definitely has it's uses! I've recently discovered that there is "good acryllic" - I LOVE Berroco Comfort - and bad acryllic - such as Red Heart.

8. Who is the Slytherin Head Girl this term?
Meeeee!

9. Name four “extras” you would love to receive in your kit.
Something local to my spoiler
Something to read
Some tea
Something totally random that makes me laugh (like when Elle sent me a 16" turkey feather from her backyard - but not another feather please! One is enough :)

10. What are your three most favorite scents?
Grapefruit, Lolita Lempicka, Vanilla, any citrus scent.
Basically anything that's not coconut is cool

11. Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks?
Both. Depends on my mood I guess.

12. Which Slytherin is the Keeper of the Crucio List?
Cassandra Puddlemere

13. Do you really need more stitch markers?
Need? No, 'cuz I make my own.  Want? well... If you happen to make your own and want to send me some, I will definitely use them.  And I love seeing how other people bead things.  But don't go out and buy them!

14. Dpns, circular, or straight?
Like acryllic, they all have their uses ;)  I use mostly dpns or circs now, since you can always flat knit with them but the reverse isn't true (with straights).

15. What yarn makes you squee?
I'm really not picky, I love all yarn that's soft and/or doesn't feel artificial (think like red heart).  I have a thing for Lamb's Pride and Cascade 220, 'cuz they come in SO many pretty colors and they're a PITA to find locally.

16. Favorite HP Movie?
HBP

17. Favorite HP character?
 All of them? Lol.  Ah, Harry, Ron, the twins, Ginny, Hermione, Tonks, McGonagall, Hagrid...

18. Who was your first choice for DADA professor?
Justin Hartley

19. What is the Slytherin Common Room called?
 The Snake Pit

20. What makes you worthy of being in Slytherin House?
Despite my Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff traits, I am a master planner and strategist (one could say schemer) and they are lucky to have me.

No comments:

Post a Comment